Church of Our Lady of the Annunciation

With its imposing beauty, this church is a characteristic element of Opatija

Locations
Church of Our Lady of the Annunciation

This interesting neo-Romanesque building with three naves and a noticeable green dome dates from 1906. Its construction, to the designs of the architect Karl Seidl, was begun by the Austrians and continued by the Italians.