Procedure in case of suspected COVID-19 disease
–FOR GUEST -
1. Stay inside the accommodation unit.
2. Notify the manager or authorised person of the accommodation unit by phone about the disease.
- FOR THE MANAGEROR AUTHORISED PERSON-
1. Inform a competent doctor or Tourist Medical Service
2. Inform the guest to stay inside the accommodation unit until a medical examination has been carried out and until further instructions have been received.
3. Provide the guest with a protective mask and tissues.
4. While awaiting COVID-19 test results, inform the guest about the possibility of a contactless delivery of ready meals.
5. Inform the guest that while awaiting the COVID-19 test results, he/she should maintain the hygiene of the room.
6. Designate one person to communicate with the guest, without entering the accommodation unit. This person should be informed of the mandatory wearing of a protective mask and protective gloves and should maintain physical distance with the infected unit.
7. Following the use of protective equipment (masks, gloves), dispose of them in a waste bin with a lid in which two plastic waste bags are placed, and then wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly.
8. Inform any contacts the guest might have had of the presumed COVID-19 infection and instruct them to remain within the accommodation unit until the test findings are known.
9. Should the guest receive apositive COVID-19 test result, a competent doctor together with an epidemiologist will decide on further treatment.